Monday 29 September 2014

The Night Isn't Over Yet

hello ladies!
So first things first... new event "The Gathering" is due to kick off on Oct 1st! And look at the stunners that Azoury has to offer! In this gacha machine there is 1 ultra-rare shoes, 2 rare shoes (the black rare are shown!), 2 rare necklaces and 6 commons - all amazing! The shoes are honestly to die for (and thankfully this is SL so I can walk in them and everything *grins*)
The shoes are made for SLink high feet and .... Belleza mesh body.

Oh yes ladies... I couldn't resist grabbing the Belleza Venus mesh body. I absolutely LOVE it. At just shy of L$4K, its not cheap. But with 16 different hands included (yes you can select the left and right to be different) and 4 different feet options, its really not too bad a price. The hands are pretty awesome too! So much easier changing positions with a HUD rather than swapping and changing them too.
  We've all seen the pics of the body with nothing or next to nothing on it. But how many of us spend our time in SL naked? Not me for one - I like my clothes too much! So the more important thing, what can we wear with it? 
Well, I've tried 3 outfits so far and all have been fine. Don't get me wrong.. I've had the odd bit of poking out due to AO or dance but I'm talking minimal damage here. The alpha HUD is easy to use and plenty of separate sections to be able to get the right fit with all kinds of clothes.

Which brings me on to the clothes...this pretty dress is by Dead Dollz and was part of their collection for Penumbra AWFW, but is now available in the brand new Dead Dollz mainstore. The dress comes with hud to be able to change the tone of the lace section, with 8 different shades to choose from.
The pretty pretty skin I'm using today is by Glam Affair, which I grabbed in another of their 'flash sales'. What's the deal? Well basically some limited edition skins (I think was 200 copies each) for a special price. Definitely worth keeping an eye out for. I do so by following the lovely Miss Aida Ewing on Flickr.
As for today's accessories, its final days of The Secret Affair and We Love Role-Play so hurry hurry!

Hope you like the LOTD and you can always check my Flickr for much bigger versions of pics!


Shoes - Azoury - Estelita - Heels Black RARE (Belleza) *New@The Gathering*
Necklace - Azoury - Amalia - Red Common (unisex) *New@The Gathering*
Dress - Dead Dollz - To'Hajiilee Cocktail Dress *New*
Hair Flowers - OrsiniRed - In Another Life Flowers Noir *We<3RP*
Flowers - Azoury - Bouquet of Flowers *The Secret Affair*

Body/hands/feet - Belleza - Venus *New*
Hair - Argrace - Haruka
Skin - Glam Affair - Sia Jamaica 02(from Glam Affair Flash Sale)

Chair by Boudoir - "Baroque Chair Black Leather"
Pose by Del May - "Snapped"


The Landmarks:
The Gathering (opens Oct 1st - LM soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment