Thursday 11 September 2014

Posy

A sweet & simple post from me today.
Love this pretty new hair called 'Posy' by Truth and decided to dust Dolly off to show you it. Loose curls swept back into a low and loose pony-tail.
Speaking of pretty things, Gauze has some new headdresses available at this round of We Love Role-Play. There are 3 colour-versions available and you can grab these at 50% off during the event for 100L only! Each contains 4 options for wearing including a full headdress and separate pieces (Dolly is wearing the left front section).
And apparently there is some event called The Arcade going on?.... lol. I have been shopping there,  but I haven't had chance to post anything yet due to all of the awesomeness that has been around lately. Anyway, I did play the {anc} machine a few times as I adored what I'd seen of the 'Comet' set. This little feller in his 'cage' is just one of the things you can collect!


Hair - Truth - Posy *NEW*
Headdress - Gauze - Lothlorien - Hrive *WE<3RP*
Eyes - IKON - Spectral - Ghost

Poses by Bauhaus Movement - "Rat B" & "Kayshla"
Prop by {anc} - Comet - Cage Gold 1Li (common) *The Arcade* 



Landmarks:

No comments:

Post a Comment