Sunday 21 September 2014

Hello Anna

Hello peeps, please meet the subject of today's pics - her name is Anna. 
'Anna' is one of the stunning creations of Fallen Gods Inc for A Clockwork Spiral and I just adore her. Available as a full avatar or the rust skin, outfit and accessory components can be purchased separately. Guys, if you like the 'rusty' look, there is a male avatar called 'Oscar' and male rust skins available.


Everything you see on me today is part of the full avatar 'Anna' by Fallen Gods Inc. Available only at A Clockwork Spiral with 50% of proceeds helping the National Kidney Foundation.
The exceptions are my shape (there is one included with the avatar but I have a thing about using my own), my eyelashes and my eyeliner.

Poses are by Bauhaus Movement - "Anais" & "Sacred" 

Props:
Trunk by 22769 ~ [bauwerk] - "Trunk Table" *A Clockwork Spiral*
Fences & Bench by 8f8 - "La Petite Joie Cafe" gacha *The Arcade*
Bird by 8f8 - "Vintage Birds" gacha


No comments:

Post a Comment