Thursday 25 June 2015

This is Chloe

So I admit I'm having a little bit of a love-hate relationship with second life mesh heads. If you read my previous post on mesh heads and identity, you may know what I'm talking about. But the simple version is I have a strong dislike of the lack of identity that results from using a mesh head and I do miss my own shape when I use one. That said - they are also REALLY growing on me. The immense amount of detail in them and the smoothness of the face shape make them a photographers dream (no unsightly shadows or pointy edges to edit!!)
I have been using the couple of mesh heads I own a fair bit, for both pictures and hanging out inworld, so I've started getting used to them a lot more. Also, with so many new designs becoming available, it reduces one of the dislikes I have about them (seeing the same face over and over!)

So that being said, I now admit that I was quite excited when I saw the preview pics of the newest mesh head by Genesis Lab. Please meet 'Chloe 2.0'.
Actually, I liked the look of Chloe so much from the previews (plus after already purchasing 'Lilith 2.0' by Genesis Lab I was well aware of the quality), that I went ahead and bought this one without even trying the Demo. I know, it sounds a little risky at 2500L, but I assure you that I'm not disappointed! 

She comes with 4 different skin tones (the lightest is shown) and with several different brow colour options. The HUD also includes options for eye makeup, lip gloss colour and skin features such as freckles. This face has some of the juiciest looking lips I think I've seen so far and I love them! The whole head I find really pretty, whatever angle its viewed from. 
Skin appliers are included for Maitreya body, as well as SLink hands/feet and Lolas. 
Also, there are more and more appliers becoming available for Genesis heads now which is also pretty cool.
You'll find 'Chloe' at the latest round of The Fantasy Collective

[Entwined] hair has lots of new styles out at the moment. One of which is 'Olivia' and can be found at the current round of Shiny Shabby. This long and sexy style is parted at the side and sweeps across the front of one shoulder. There are lots of different colour packs available.

The June round of We Love Roleplay will soon be closing, so hurry on over there to make sure you grab the current selection of goodies with their 25-50% discounts! It's where you'll find this beautiful gown by Dead Dollz in 4 different colours. 


Mesh head - Genesis Lab - Chloe (shown in Milk tone) *The Fantasy Collective*
Eyes - IKON - Sovereign - Storm
Hair - [Entwined] - Olivia - Light blondes *Shiny Shabby*
Ears - Mandala - Steking Season 5

And I usually forget about eyelashes, but I've already had a question about them so will include! These are Mon Cheri Falsies. They didn't take too long to adjust to fit the head (go into edit linked)

Dress - Dead Dollz - Pilar - Black *WLRP*
Hat - LODE - Madame (modified/lace removed)


The top pic was taken at The Station, part of the welcome area of SL12B. I had some crazy idea to do my photoshoot there after seeing fabulous pics of the sim by Mr Wainwright. However, my laptop disagreed somewhat and with so many people exploring the sims right now I realised things weren't really working out. So I headed back home to Nymphai to take a pic of this stunning gown. Pose in the lower pic is by oOo Studio.
Scenery/Decor includes Requiem & Sarcophagus rares by Ravenghost (previous FGC), Hollyhocks by Heart, Cupcake light by 8f8 and Rose Vines by Forest feast. 

As always, HQ versions of the pics can be found on my Flickr where you'll have the ability to zoom in on any particular items ;)

The Landmarks:

No comments:

Post a Comment