Monday 25 March 2019

When I close my eyes I feel like I'm still in that club

When I close my eyes I feel like I'm still in that club


I'm still in love with Lelutka's new 'Korina' mesh head!
Glam Affair have released another applier for Korina, which you can now find at Kustom9. 'Sapphire' is available in the usual 12 new skin tones, each with 4 brow options and no-brow version.


Mesh Head: Lelutka Korina 
Skin Applier: Glam Affair - Sapphire *Kustom9*
Eye Makeup: Zibska - Zeta
Undereye Bruises: ANTINATURAL[+] Hospital for Souls / Inmate Eyebags / OMEGA (transparency at about 50%)
Hair: Stealthic - Ivy
Piercings: -SU!- Bento Piercing Set 06
Choker: [ kunst ] - Lyra choker
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Crusties Ears
Tattoo: Speakeasy - Nocturnal


Below images are unedited and show Glam Affair's Sapphire applier on Lelutka Korina
Left to Right: Tone 002 with above makeup, then clean skin Tones 002, 005, 007




No comments:

Post a Comment