Saturday 16 January 2016

The Meeting Place

So, I don't usually do greenscreen pics but I fancied having a play around and trying to learn some new things as a little bit of a change. About 2 mins into editing this, I remember why I don't do greenscreen pics. I'd totally lost patience with trying to get bits of green out of my hair lol. Within about another 30 secs I'd totally erased my luscious long Tableau Vivant locks and had to draw in my own hair instead (hair drawing not my strong point, obviously >.<). 
Anyway, still have a lot to learn with this kinda pic and not totally chuffed with the result but here we go!

One thing I do love though, is the fabulous new shoes by Azoury. Seriously, no one does heels like Azoury does heels and these are amazingly gorgeous!
Loola is available in 5 colours, each with black corset lacing right up the front to the tie bow. Details in the textures are just wow XD
Made to fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Eve. You'll be able to grab a pair or two at Cosmopolitan starting 17th Jan for 369L each.

The sexy harness bodysuit is a 2 piece outfit by Dead Dollz at the current round of Romp. Several colours available, each with gold or silver stud options. This is exclusively designed to fit Maitreya Lara mesh body perfectly!

The Meeting Place

Harness/Bodysuit: Dead Dollz - Satin Harness Lingerie - Black/Gold *Romp*
Shoes: Azoury - Loola - Red *Coming Soon@Cosmopolitan*
Collar: SilveryK - Neck Corset - Black
Nipple Piercings: CerberusXing - Carnal Rings Gold
Claws/Rings: ieQED - Talon Ring set


Mesh Head: Genesis Lab - Nicole (with Ellie skin applier)
Body: Maitreya Lara
Ears: Bentbox - Sylvan Ears

Pose by Del May - Paranoia (less)

The Landmarks:
Cosmopolitan (starts 17th Jan)

I'm terrible at making notes of stock work and where I got it from >.< but thank you to the wonderful creators of the stock used in this image. 
Skulls from here
I'll add links to others if I ever find again!

No comments:

Post a Comment