Wednesday 12 August 2015

Paparazzi

Hitting the street with the current round of Uber!
I couldn't quite decide if I felt like Paparazzi or if I felt like I was hiding from them for this pic, so I'll let you make up your own minds!
I love the new bikini's by Erraticdesigned especially to fit Maitreya Lara mesh body. I feel like I've been waiting for so long for items like this that snugly fit the mesh body and I'm so glad that second life creators like erratic (& also Foxes as mentioned in my last post) are embracing the change from the classic avatar over to mesh.
 There are are a bunch of different colours for this bikini but staying true to form I went for the black. The others are kinda two-tone with black and the colour. You can find them all at Uber.
Also at Uber this month, Reign has these fab new sneakers. They are so darn cute! Again, a bunch of colours & textures available but I went for the black. And again, I love how snugly they fit the mesh body!
I dug into my inventory for some old faves to wear with them, I hope you like the lotd!


Bikini - Erratic - Beth *Uber*
Fur Shrug - Foxes - Faux Fur Stole
Arm Warmers - Razor - Foe
Boots/High-Leg Sneakers - REIGN - Thigh High Sneakers - Black *Uber*
Monacle - Remarkable Oblivion - Photographers Eye
Piercing - ARISE - Line Piercing
Bodychain - [The Forge] - Anastasia - Black (gacha rare)

Hair - Moon - Ethereal - Blondes
Skin - Glam Affair - Katra Party Asia
Eyebags - .random.Matter. - Perfectly Flawed eyebags
Tattoo - Things - Incarceron
Sheer Legging/Tights Applier - AviCandy - Basic Low-Rise
on Maitreya Lara mesh body w/SLink casual hands

Pose & Prop - Exposeur - Santa Monica - Seed of Inspiration *The Gacha Garden*

"SEED OF INSPIRATION - The Seed of Inspiration is one unique door, the Santa Monica, with 8 unique poses + mirrors. The Seed of Inspiration is GUARANTEED to you after 20 pulls of the gacha! This door will be retired after this event, so this will be the only chance to get one!" - RubyStarlight Writer (Creator of Exposeur)

The Landmarks:

No comments:

Post a Comment