Saturday 16 August 2014

Harmony to the Max

hey peeps! Woohoo It's Friday!!
Yes, that's means it's the weekend.... and Fifty Linden Friday!
Pure Poison has released some new sandals for just 50L today. Great news - they are unisex for SLink male feet and female flat feet. 
But... that's not all. Pure Poison has also made a version compatible with The Shops feet!  I haven't actually tried the #TheMeshProject body beta I got from The Shops yet but as I finally have some shoes compatible, I dug it out of my inventory to give it ago.
I quite like it..nice shape and the butt is cute. I do find the boobs a bit too 'fake' looking for my taste but they aren't horrible. I had to do some adjustments to my shape to make the body work better. The hands and feet definitely needed to be made bigger than the standard side (I think I took mine up to about 30). Also be sure to reduce body fat down to 0 and change neck to the 'retrofit' option for best fit when using with regular avatar head. Anyway... enough about the body, it is kinda old news now... just hoping for some alpha layer options in the near future!
If you haven't been over to the 3rd Bday bash for Collabor88 yet - it should be a little easier to get in now. Magika has this lovely new hair for the event and for 188L per colour pack it's hard to say no to! The chair by 8f8 can also be found at C88 and the pose you see me using is one of the numerous singles/couples poses it contains.
And... last thing to mention: Sugar Mesh Apparel is doing jewellery and accessories! How pretty is this headpiece?!


Shoes - .::Pure Poison::. - Max Sandals *FiftyLindenFriday*
Body - #TheMeshProject - Mesh Body Beta
Hands - #TheMeshProject - Update
Feet - #TheMeshProject - Beta Low
Hair - Magika - Harmony [01] *New@C88*
Skin - Glam Affair - Livy Skin - India 04
Headpiece - Sugar - Belina Ferronnier *NEW*
Bracelet - Sugar - Leather Bracelet *NEW*
Eyes - {Dead Apples} - Striking Eyes - Rain
Eye Liner - Glam Affair - Couture Liner 01
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies

Chair by 8f8 - "Blossom Throne - ZEUS" *C88*
Arches by Kalopsia - "Old Garden Arches"
Butterflies by .Enfant Terrible. - Moonchild Gacha (common) *Fantasy Gacha Carnival*


There is a line between head/neck where the skin doesn't quite match, but this varies depending on windlight and Advanced Lighting options. Not a terrible match though for the Glam Affair India tone? Well I didn't think so anyway!

Landmarks:

No comments:

Post a Comment