Tuesday 10 March 2015

Awakening - A Skin Fair 2015 Preview

So, you may or may not have heard, but the 2015 Skin Fair is just days away.
I've had the privilege of a sneak peak of so many of the beautiful new skins on offer and in this post I present one of my favourites.
I have to admit, I've never worn a skin from .random.Matter. before. Never even tried the demo. I'm not quite sure why, as I absolutely adore the range of accessories from the store. If you're a regular follower you may notice the stores from which I wear skins are quite a select few, so maybe this was the reason. But as I wandered around the many booths at the Skin Fair, 'Ashri' captured my attention immediately. Once I had tried the demo on I was completely taken by this skin, I love it.
I love the shape of the lips and the pout of them. I also think the detail around the eyes is gorgeous.
Ashri comes in 3 different skin tones and I am wearing Porcelain. There are 4 different brows included in the pack, as well as a no brow option. There are also 3 different lip layer add-ons too.
As far as appliers go, I'm wearing it on the Maitreya Lara mesh body (including hands and feet). I do also believe SLink appliers and some others are available.
As always, bigger HQ pics can be found on my Flickr.


Skin - .random.Matter. - Ashri - Porcelain *Coming soon@Skin Fair*
Hair - Tableau Vivant - Shiny - Naturals II *Shiny Shabby*
Eyes - IKON - Charm - Dew *Recent Release*
Jewellery - Izzies - Coin Set - Silver *Uber*
Mesh Body - Maitreya Lara

Pose by Grafica - Bugz i

The Landmarks:
The Skin Fair Sim 1 / Sim 2 
Shiny Shabby (ending soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment