Saturday 19 July 2014

Trio

Happy weekend ladies! Ready for some second life shopping?
Fancy 3 pairs of shoes for 99L?
.::Pure Poison::. releases the 'Gia' sandals for The Dreaming Tree! 3 pairs included in this set - one pair each for SLink High, Mid and Flat Feet!! All 3 in one pack at 99L for this Sat & Sun only!
I was digging through my inventory today to decide what to wear with them and came across an unopened box with this dress by Baiastice. I have no idea when/where it was bought (I imagine it's in mainstore now but haven't checked) but I really am so glad I got around to unpacking it! I think its absolutely lovely :)
I thought the new hair by Little Bones and jewellery set by Fox.Poison at The Secret Affair worked well with it and ... ta da! my LOTD lol
Hope you like ;)


Dress - Baiastice - Claudette - Black
Shoes - .::Pure Poison::. - Gia Sandals *NEW*
Hair - Little Bones - Baptism - B&W *The Secret Affair*
Skin - {Dead Apples} - Lora - Vampire Edition (Bone) *We<3RP*
Necklace & earrings - Fox.Poison - Tree of Life *The Secret Affair*
SLink hands and feet used


 "Cosy Home II A" pose by Bauhaus Movement
Poses for leg shots by Grafica- "afra iii, arke iv & duwiau v"
"Marionetta 005" pose by Grafica

Main pics taken at Black Kite

Props:
[Aria] Daphne Wall Flutter
+Half-deer+ Flowerhead Goldfish [Blackmoor]


Landmarks:

No comments:

Post a Comment