Tuesday 29 July 2014

Month of Games - Candyland

hello ladies!
Can you believe July is nearly over already? That means so many awesome events are coming to a close - but on the flip side you can now shop without the hustle, bustle & lag!
Today's dress is by !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! for the 'Candyland' theme of the Month of Games event. I've teamed it up with these awesome mesh nails by -{ZOZ}-. These nails are not appliers, but instead are ultra long add on nails that can be used with regular hands, as well as SLink casual, elegant and elegant I! -{ZOZ}- has nails for each game theme at MOG, but these are my favourite with the little chess piece ornament!
The hair I picked up at the Hair Fair from Exile, I'm not sure if it's in store yet but I'm sure will be soon! And yes... I'm still wearing my pretty {Dead Apples} skin - there's no taking me out of it atm!!


Dress - !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Whiteout *MonthOfGames*
Hat - LODE - Madame - Black and White *The Secret Affair*
Nails - -{ZOZ}- Black Queen Silver *MonthOfGames*

Skin - {Dead Apples} - Lora - Bone *We<3RP*
Lipgloss - {Dead Apples} - Doll Gloss Natural C
Eye MakeUp - Zibska - Riley Noir (Noir pack 2)
Eyeliner - Glam Affair - Couture Liner 01
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies
Hair - Exile - Young and Beautiful (from the hair fair)
SLink hands used

Poses by Roquai - Information and game details here!

Pic taken at Black Kite


Landmarks:

No comments:

Post a Comment