Thursday 13 August 2015

Sailor's Warning

Red sky in the morning, Sailors Warning!
OMG! Just one more day until the new round of Enchantment opens and there is so much pretty fantasy stuff swimming round I don't know what to do next! The Little Mermaid is the theme, from the Disney version to the tales of old. Today I've based my look on the idea of the mermaids of old English folklore, who were responsible for causing stormy seas and luring sailors to their destruction (for the record, no sailors were harmed in the making of this feature!)

Azoury had created some amazing tentacled headpieces for the event. There are 3 colours available and what a shock, I'm wearing the black :P
The texture work is fab as always by Azoury and these really are gorgeous pieces.
Up until yesterday, I have to admit I was a mer-tail virgin, but I've finally dived in with this beautiful tail by JUMO. There are mens and womens versions available in a bunch of colours and each comes with 3 different tail fin options, plus mermaid AO.
The tail came with bra too but I've decided to team it up with the scales bra that .aisling. has created for the event. It's not rigged and the left/right parts are separate. Again there is a bunch of colours available and I love how this could be used for some really different looks, I think it could be a new fave piece!
Finishing off the look today I'm wearing the new eye makeup mask by ARISE. Again, there are multiple colours for this mask and not only does it come in standard tattoo layers, there are appliers for Lelutka, Eve and Genesis Lab mesh heads!

I'll post the LM when the event opens tomorrow, 'till then I'm just gonna tease you with the pic!


Headdress: Azoury - Eledone - Black *ComingSoon@Enchantment*
Bra: .aisling. - Scales Bra - Black/Silver *ComingSoon@Enchantment*
Necklace: Charm - Sorcha Collar - Silver *ComingSoon@Enchantment*

Tail: JUMO - DS Mermaid - Red *ComingSoon@Enchantment*
Skin: Glam Affair - Megan - Opal (On Lelutka Stella & Maitreya Lara)
Tattoo: Things - Ryllae *ComingSoon@Enchantment*
Eye Makeup: ARISE - Mermaid Mask Red *ComingSoon@Enchantment*
Lip gloss: Mons - Lelutka mesh head makeup HUD 03
Hair: Exile - Finding You

Pose: NRage - Siren 5 *ComingSoon@Enchantment*
Fish: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] - Floating Fish Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment