Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bridge to Nowhere

As soon as I saw this gown by The Annex, available at the April round of We Love Roleplay, I fell in love with it. It's a stunning design and I love the way it hangs/fits around the body. The dress gave me this dreamy/surreal pic idea which was enforced more so as soon as I saw the offering by Tableau Vivant for this round of the event. This very long hairstyle is so pretty with its braided sections and add on butterflies! There are 3 versions included - with bangs, with bangs/low and without the bangs. The style is available in the 3 'frizzy chic' colour HUD packs.
The bridge I'm standing on is by 22769 ~ [bauwerk] and is another creation, perfect to add to various landscapes or for setting a scene!

As always, check my Flickr for HQ pic


Dress - The Annex - Goddess Gown - White *We<3RP*
Hair - Tableau Vivant - Namiriel *We<3RP*
Skin - Glam Affair - Grazia Polar (from a previous FLF)
Body & Hands - Maitreya Lara

Bridge - 22769 ~ [bauwerk] - Wooden Bridge *We<3RP*

Pose by *PosESioN*

No comments:

Post a Comment