Friday 7 November 2014

My Lazy Cat

Keeping things short and sweet today. This adorable feline friend has got himself in a muddle but looks ever so cute!! 'My Lazy Cat' is by Tentacio for the Xiasumi School Event and can be found in the kawaii zone.
The hair is a recent release by Truth and these curls come in 2 versions - with or without a headband (I couldn't wear the cute headband for fear of impaling my furry friend on the spikey bow :P)
And sticking with the cute theme, this supercute lil' fur jacket by Zibska can be found in the mainstore. It comes with a colour-change HUD containing 15 colours (10 subdued and 5 brights), as well as 4 metal colours for the buttons.


'My Lazy Cat' by Tentacio *Xiasumi School Event*
Hair by Truth - "Demelza" *NEW*
Jacket by Zibska - "Stasia" *NEW*
Candy by Tentacio - "Num Num Sugar Cotton Blue" (old arcade item)
Eyes by IKON - Spectral  Eyes in Ghost

Pose by Bauhaus Movement - "SnowQ"
Pic taken at Black Kite

No comments:

Post a Comment