Saturday 13 August 2016

If I Only Had a Heart

Enchantment is open!! Follow the yellow brick road to Oz to find some magical creations in this HUGE round. 
Azoury have created this beautiful jewelled Axe, for those who like a little bit of luxury with their weapons ;)
I accessorised by 'tin girl' look with this charming necklace by Snowpaws. There are 2 versions included in the pack.
The mechanical heart tattoo by Nanika is also wonderfully in theme and there are silver and gold ink versions available.
There is no hunt this round, but be sure to check out all the amazing gifts from creators at their stalls!

In creating my tin look, I used Pink Fuel's Drow skin in Stone. The Drow skins were recently updated with a whole bunch of appliers for mesh heads and bodies, including the Catwa and Maitreya appliers I'm using. I was super happy to see it worked so well with the new Catwa Destiny head too, which is def my fave head of the moment XD

If I Only Had a Heart

Mask: Purple Moon :: PM :: - Lost Heart Mask *Enchantment*
Necklace: Snowpaws - If Only I Had a Heart (2) *Enchantment*
Axe: Azoury - Dorothy Axe *Enchantment*
Bra Top: Blueberry - Energy Chain Bra - Black (common)

Skin: Pink Fuel [PF] - Drow - Stone
(on Catwa Destiny & Maitreya Lara)
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Sari *C88*
Tattoo: .::Nanika::.Mechanical Heart Tattoo Silver *Enchantment*

Pose by Bauhaus Movement


The Landmarks:

No comments:

Post a Comment