Friday 24 October 2014

Tales of Warriors

hello peeps!! I'm back to fantasy pics for today's post. Today I have dolly wearing the awesome 'Nima' ensemble by May's Soul at the Mystic Realms Faire. I love this, I really do. It's also great that it's unrigged mesh, making the top and thong easy to adjust for any shape. Available in 8 colours and could easily be used as mix and match with other looks too! But to be honest, I think its quite pretty on its own :)
Also from Mystic Realms Faire, gorgeous new hair by Truth (yes i'm also in love with this!) and this stunning sword by Empyrean Forge. Now, I'm not normally much of a weapons kinda girl. But the detail on this one was pretty I couldn't not have it. It's not scripted, but this I found perfect for me. There are 2 versions included, a sheathed version and an unlinked version so you can have the sword alone. It is mod so if you like to add animations etc, you can! There are 4 colour versions available.


Outfit - May's Soul - Nima - Blue *Mystic Realms Faire*
Hair - Truth - Neria *Mystic Realms Faire*
Headchain - Glam Affair - Sandstorm Headpiece - Blue/White (previous FLF)
Sword - Empyrean Forge EF - Allegiance Blade - Ivory/Silver *Mystic Realms Faire*

Pose by Del May - "Crouch"
Fish by {anc} "Frilledfish. mistwhite:C"
Pic taken at a private sim

No comments:

Post a Comment