Wednesday 26 March 2014

I Can Feel Spring In The Air - Bringing On Colour with New Zibska at SAVIAD and New Azoury!

And what does Spring bring? Lots of Fairs it seems!
Also... I've decided Spring is bringing colour... well for the LOTD anyway!

This flirty dress by Zibska is called Harumi and is available for the SAVIAD Spring Fashion Fair in 3 colours - I'm wearing the Mare. This dress ensemble also includes a hat (not shown) and the bow collar, which is colour-changeable.

I couldn't wait to team this dress up with the new shoes by Azoury, which I adore! And in keeping with my bright and colourful flair, I opted for the royal blue.
These are an add-on for the JustDesign MyFeet.

Oh and I picked this skin up from Glam Affair a few weeks back now, for a FLF. It's not one I'd normally have gone for, as the tone was Jamaica and I usually prefer paler. But... I'm totally sold on it. I LOVE this tone and I definitely see more Jamaica in my future! Just sayin... lol


Dress (including collar w/bows) - Zibska - Harumi - Mare *Spring Fashion Fair*
Skin - Glam Affair - Magenta - Jamaica (FLF from few weeks back)
Hair - Fashionably Dead - Little Queen - Greyscale 4 *The Arcade*
Shoes - Azoury -  Shiva - Royal Blue*NEW*
Feet - JustDesign - MyFeet
Earrings - Zibska - Udo Deux
Bracelet - Finesmith - Awake - Silver
Eyelashes - MC - Falsies
Eye Makeup - Zibska - Lur - Violet *Skin Fair*
Eyes - {Dead Apples} - Striking Eyes - Rain *The Mens Dept*

SLink Hands used
Pose *FN* - This Place (from MP)
Where am I? The ever beautiful Annwn Willows



SAVIAD Spring Fashion Fair >>
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Violator%20HQ/176/54/2802

Azoury >>
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FRANCE3D%20Courchevel/65/16/23

No comments:

Post a Comment